Parents & Carers
We recognise that parents are the first and most important educators of their children so we positively welcome parental involvement in the playgroup. Our staff see themselves as your partners in providing care and education for your child and there are many ways in which parents can become more involved to make the playgroup a welcoming and stimulating place.
- exchanging knowledge about your child’s needs, activities, interests and progress with staff
- helping during playgroup sessions
- sharing your own special skills and interests with all the children such as playing a musical instrument, speaking a foreign language etc.
- helping to provide, make and look after the equipment and materials used in the children’s play activities
- being part of the Committee
- building friendships with other parents
Welcome to our website, we hope you enjoy it! Please check back regularly to find out our news and updates